Ad Operations Manager - International Media Agency
Advertising Operations Manager (3 month contract) ? International Media Network
Talnt.Team is currently working with an award winning, full service media agency that is part of one of the largest Communications Networks in the world. They are looking for an Advertising Operations Manager on an initial 3 month contract to join their Integrated Operations team. You will be working across a group of innovative brands spanning FMCG, Travel and Tech.
The Role of the Advertising Operations Manager
- DCM Campaign set up and management
- Acting as a technical point of contact for the team and clients
- Google Tag Manager set up and testing
- Ensuring work is completed in line with agency best practice and additional client requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in an Advertising Operations role
- Advanced knowledge of Doubleclick campaign manager
- Experience with multiple Adserver?s would be preferable
- Background working in an agency environment (media, digital, integrated agency)
- High profile client successes
This role is for an initial 3 month contract period, with the likelihood of extension and potential to move into a permanent position. This role is to start immediately.
For more information or a confidential chat, contact Glyn on glyn @ talnt.team or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445733