Multi Skilled Technician x 4
Salary - £27,902+ benefits (rising to £29,370 after probation period)
Contract: Permanent 39 Hours per week
Guinness Property is a repairs and maintenance contractor owned by social housing provider The Guinness Partnership. We support the social housing sector through the provision of Responsive Repairs, Void Repairs, Planned Works and Major Projects.
We currently have bases in Oldham, Chesterfield, Crewe, Milton Keynes, Havant and Exeter.
This is an exciting time at Guinness Property and this is a great opportunity for the right people to join a fast-growing, dynamic, forward-thinking company which is committed to its customers and employees.
We are looking for Multi-Skilled Operatives with proven experience working on fire risk projects (fire door installation, fire door maintenance, fire stopping, fire compartmentation etc.) to join the planned department at Guinness Property based in Oldham.
You will be working as part of a team to deliver a programme of fire safety and upgrade works while providing excellent service to our customers. You will be expected to be able to work on your own initiative, within agreed performance targets, and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Whilst the office base is Oldham you would be required on occasion to work at any of our locations across the country so working away from home is an integral part of the role.
- Deliver high standard of work relevant to both specific employed trade and other building trades within domestic and commercial premises, including external surroundings
- Provide accurate daily working information electronically or otherwise relating to operational activities, in accordance with any regulatory and company requirements and procedures for payment claims and other matters as applicable
- Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous Materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly
- Certificated qualifications in main employed trade
- Various multi-trade skills and experience outside of main building trade
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets
- Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, reports or other documentation
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information
- Ability to accurately interpret technical data and drawings and instructions
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including working at height(s)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience of working within the social housing sector
- Experience of working in occupied properties
- FIRAS approved operative
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452416