Job Title: Developer
Job Purpose: The role will be working in a fast paced retail environment, to be responsible for the design, layout and coding of our website and supporting business systems.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Writing programming code, either from inception or by adapting the existing code to meet business needs.
- To be involved at all stages of the development life cycle: initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging and support.
- To deliver code which is well-tested and consistently error free.
- Editing existing content and updating the website.
- Testing the website and supporting systems and identify any technical problems.
- We are looking for a key contributor to the continued success and growth of the business.
- Creating back up files.
- To be aware of the latest software development technologies and methodologies.
- Skills/Competencies required:
- ****** and .net development skills.
- Strong/proven knowledge of ****** (Visual ************ jQuery - an advantage).
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio and Microsoft TFS.
- Ability to work alone using your own initiatives and ideas as well as working alongside the guidance of senior members of the company.
- Creativity - someone who can proactively come up with ideas to do things better on a daily basis
- Manage to meet tight deadlines.
- Pro-active in approach
- Flexibility with working hours to get projects finished on time
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452233