Marketing Database Manager
Marketing Database Manager (Banking) ? £Market Rate + Benefits
?A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing Financial Services Company.?
Our Financial Services client is looking for a Marketing Database Manager. This is a truly exciting time to be joining our client as they are undergoing a period of massive growth and transformation. You will be joining the newly appointed CDO?s senior leadership team and will be responsible for the creation and delivery of customer and broker campaigns across all lines of business at the Bank.
Working with a small team of database marketing professionals and with the Marketing and MIS teams the Marketing Database Manager will lead the technical implementation and evolution of all closed loop multi-channel campaigns.
Coming from a background of database marketing and digital innovation, the Database Marketing Manager will be comfortable working in a diverse and challenging environment.
- Implementation of automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns to time quality and budget.
- Delivery of automated CRM functionality with economies of scale across all channels.
- Provide advice and assistance for business stakeholders around campaign measurement and testing, implementing the necessary elements into campaigns for ongoing analysis and improvement.
- Based on the business identified and agreed business requirements, work closely with the CIO team to implement and evolve Campaign Management functionality.
- Define automation capabilities for new campaign concepts.
- Support the Marketing Teams as necessary, assisting in the definition, implementation and measurement of their approved campaigns.
- Working with the Head of Data Science and Web Analytics implement regular performance reports on initiatives including performance against KPIs.
- Ensure that campaigns are well documented, targeting the right audience and are complaint with Data Protection policies.
- Consolidate data in to one single customer database: customer contact points; Aldermore products purchased; any transactional data elements for the purchases products; transactional communication history; customer supplied communication preferences.
- Deploy initial checkpoint process for campaign briefing, building, QA and running ? create a simplified campaign delivery process and with lean process flows deploy in a system accessible to all parties.
- Define business segments for contactable, non-contactable etc ? central to compliance with DPA and GDPR principles is the activity of defining, documenting and deploying business rules. These rules will be built and deployed in the consolidated customer data store.
- Build a marketing data team at group level.
- Experience in devising and implementing Database Marketing capabilities (covering data sourcing, tools, people and processes)
- Proven ability in driving transformational data activities
- Can collaborate and influence across the organisation
- Politically aware and able to influence others within a dynamic fast paced organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to influence stakeholders and guide through decisions and assessment of requirements and deliver.
- Communicate effectively - provide clear concise reporting to all levels in the organisation through written and verbal updates. This may include presenting at various project governing meetings.
- Must be tenacious, able to pursue stakeholders for deliverables, assess issues to conclusion; able to get the answers from resources that are already stretched and distracted
- Empathetic, concise and clear communication at all levels upto CxO
In return a Competitive, Market Rate compensation package including very generous benefits is available
For more information send your CV or call Mike to discuss your experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452468