Job Title: Aviation Instructor
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: Attractive salary
Our client is a leading training provider within the aviation sector and now has an immediate requirement for an Aviation Instructor to join their growing team in Coventry.
This is a permanent position with an attractive salary which offers the potential for additional training and future progression as our client has some major expansion plans.
Due to the range of syllabus instructed our client is looking for candidates from various aviation backgrounds including, pilots, navigators, load masters, engineers and air traffic control. Although the ideal candidate would have an instructional background it is not an essential requirement as, for the right candidate, training will be provided.
If you have a strong aviation background and are keen to pass on all your knowledge to an enthusiastic and focused student audience this is the role for you. Suitable candidates are encouraged to make an immediate application.
- To instruct on a range of technical aviation subjects.
- To prepare and update course material.
- Assess and monitor student progress.
- Provide encouragement, guidance and support to students.
- Maintain accurate course and student records.
- A demonstrable aviation background gained within a commercial or military environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attractive annual salary.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Join an established and growing company.
- Excellent job satisfaction.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450814