Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: South East ? Slough, Harrow, Watford, High Wycombe
Salary: £22,500 + Shift Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of parking and transport management solutions across the UK and overseas. They are now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer in the South East. The successful Field Service Engineer will ideally be based in the Slough, Harrow, Watford, High Wycombe or close surrounding areas.
SALARY - £22,500 + SHIFT BONUS + VEHICLE + BENEFITS
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out all preventative service and repairs of ticketing equipment to defined standards.
Deal with basic PC related problems and set up PC for system operation.
Carry out installation tasks on Rail ticketing equipment.
Communicate with all levels of staff, both verbally and written.
Complete all documentation on time, to agreed company standards.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Electrical/Electronic engineering background and will hold a relevant electrical qualification i.e NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- £22,500 annual salary.
- Shift Bonus
- 4 days on 4 days off, 12 hour shifts.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Overtime available.
- Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Uniform provided.
- Employer contributory pension plus life assurance.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.
NOTE ? My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449591