Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team to work with a broad range of FTSE100 clients. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will help build on the companies success that has been built over 25 years. You will work with the development team to build their online presence through improve website content, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn whilst overseeing social and email campaigns with strong SEO. You will work with data sourced from Google Analytics and social insights to maximise the role of Digital Marketing Executive.
- Ensuring existing on-site content is always accurate and up-to-date, and that messages are consistent across all platforms.
- Analysing and reporting on website metrics through Google Analytics and making recommendations to drive improvements and increase conversion rates.
- Creation and completion of marketing plans, campaign management, and executing digital marketing promotional calendar - Across all areas/divisions of the business.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns. Using data analysis to measure campaign success and inform future campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity and conducting regular competitor analysis.
- Responsible for the day to day management of social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, aiming to increase reach & engagement and ultimately boost lead generation.
- Improve on current website with external expertise if required.
- Relevant degree at 2:1, or at least three years' relevant experience
- Industry specific courses (Google Analytics etc) preferable but not required
- Experience with HTML and database email software. Knowledge around split testing, UTM tracking.
- Experience with CRM systems
- Commercially minded - experience in identifying opportunities to grow sales.
- Confident in copywriting and content creation.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communicator, at all levels
- A passion for marketing
Prestige Digital & Technology is a division of Prestige Recruitment Services Limited
Prestige Digital & Technology are acting as an employment agency to recruit for this position
Prestige Recruitment - Placing people with passion
#marketing #digitalmarketingexecutive #digitaljobs
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449542