Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
My client is one of the market-leading companies within their specific manufacturing industry. The company are currently looking to add a maintenance engineer to add to their site near Worcester. The successful candidate will enjoy working for a very reputable market leading company earning a competitive salary. The successful maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
· Maintenance engineer must have robotics experience
· Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
· Maintenance engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading manufacturing company
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company
· Opportunities for training and development
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000+ OTE
Commutable: Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Ledbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jordan Black;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446275