Airtask Group provides bespoke mission based aviation solutions to Government and Commercial customers. Please refer to our Company website for further information.
We currently have a requirement for a Financial Controller at our Head Office based in Cranfield. This is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to be an integral part of a small, friendly team and who is enthusiastic about growing the business.
The position requires a dedicated, self-motivated individual who has the ability to accept requirements at short notice and the ability to prioritise accordingly whilst ensuring the standard monthly reports are produced accurately and on time. The financial year is April to March. There are three Group Companies; the successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance of records and Group Consolidation Reports.
Key responsibilities are:
- Production and presentation of timely monthly Group Management Accounts, together with individual Company Management Accounts and associated notes
- Nominal ledger Journals + Consolidation Accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring spend comparisons
- Control of Company Assets
- Monthly Payroll (Sage Payroll)
- Preparation of PAYE records, VAT reconciliations and statutory returns both monthly and annually
- Working closely with the Management Team preparing tenders for new contracts and preparing the associated pricing/costing schedules looking at integrated budgets and cash flows
- Management of Workplace Pensions Scheme
- Long term financial planning to include budgets, forecasting and detailed cashflows
- Assisting with preparation and presentations to financial institutions for funding opportunities
It is essential that prospective candidates have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable Management Accounts and Payroll experience
- Be an excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills experienced in liaising on financial matters
- Possess a highly organised approach to working to strict deadlines
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
The following attributes would be desirable though not essential:
- An Aviation background
- Recent experience of Sage Line 50
If you meet with the criteria above and are seeking a new challenge, please apply in writing with
your detailed CV and salary expectations to:
Mrs D. O?Neill, HR and Office Manager, Airtask Group, Trent House, Cranfield Technology Park, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AN or email by clicking on the button below.
Closing Date for Applications: 15 th November 2017
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446304