Linux System Administrator
Are you a Linux System Administrator looking for a new challenge?
If so we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator or Sys Admin or DevOps Engineer to work on the operations and infrastructure that supports the provision of dedicated, virtual and cloud services, a data centre, and infrastructure management.
- Linux Systems Administration
- Maintaining good cabling, patching, power wiring within a datacentre environment
- Documenting existing and new deployments
- Supporting the company's existing ISP network
- Providing access to thousands of servers across multiple data centres
- Develop new products that help in the company's success
- Resolve escalation issues via ticketing systems
Key Skills Required:
- Linux System Administration (ideally Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS)
- Experience with configuration management, experience with Puppet or Chef is a must, but will also look at candidates with Ansible, Docker or Jenkins
- Experience with Git or Subversion
- Server installation automation (TFTP/PXE/DHCP/Kickstart/Anaconda/Debconf)
- Apache web servers
- DNS Servers and Administration
- Routing and Switching IPv4 principles
The company are a leading company offering customer's solutions such as Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration and online marketing solutions. Based in Reading, offering attractive working hours, a generous holiday allowance, free parking, and healthcare scheme, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, pension, and vibrant social calendar.
For the right candidate they would be willing to pay up to £50,000.
Please call Alice Patterson on ************* or email your CV through
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451432