Salaried GP, Southampton
A progressive and forward-thinking surgery, embracing the challenges and opportunities currently facing the NHS. This is an environment where as much bureaucracy as possible is stripped away, so that you can focus on clinical decision-making and spending more time with patients. You'll be supported by a skilled, diverse clinical team; meaning improved access for patients and you spending your time in the most appropriate areas. There is the opportunity for variety, including portfolio working, as well as a big emphasis on training and development.
- Circa £80,000 - £85,000 + indemnity contribution + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Excellent support from highly skilled colleagues; diverse clinical team including Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Clinically led, by you and the other GPs
- Patient continuity and more time with patients
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- Full or Part-time hours considered
- Flexible session times; based on your commitments to offer you a good work-life balance
- Realistic number of appointments per session (generally 2.5 hours)
- Structured surgeries and protected time for appointments and administration
- The chance to develop your skills through portfolio working; opportunity to diversify and move into speciality and management roles
- Excellent financial package; £10,000 - £11,250 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' leave + 1-week study-leave
- Funding and support available for developing speciality or management skills
- Career and salary progression available
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials