Senior Care Assistant
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the Care Team and will be dedicated to contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to our residents.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Senior Care Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Ideally a holder of an NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care, or at least should have an NVQ L2, along with a willingness to work towards NVQ L3.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years’ service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Long service rewards
- Annual staff recognition ‘MMCG Care Awards’
Maria Mallaband Care Group is one of the UK’s most established care providers. With over 80 residential and nursing homes nationwide, we are committed to providing the highest levels of care for our residents. To do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care in our homes.
MMCG are committed to providing on-going training and development for all employees to continually update their skills. All members of staff take part in a comprehensive induction programme and attend relevant courses.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).