Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Job Profile for Electrician - 00077719
Electrical Test and Inspect Engineer required for our client, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. The Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer will be performing fixed wire testing / periodic testing on existing and new installations, in commercial properties. They are currently looking for an engineer to be based close to the Caerphilly area.
The Electrical Test Engineer will be visiting commercial properties, such as banks, retail outlets, leisure centres and pubs for regular upgrade and replacement installations. You will be working on multiple sites across the designated patch. The Electrician will also be responsible for the service and remedial works.
Electrical Testing Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out test, inspection and remedial works on electrical installation in commercial properties.
- Covering Caerphilly and surrounding areas.
Electrical Testing Engineer Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 Test and Inspection
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Based within commutable distance to the Caerphilly area
Electrical Testing Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £26,000 - £32,000, Doe
- Company Car
- Work wear and PPE
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446013