PHP Developer - Exeter - £28,000 - £35,000
We are looking for an experienced skilled local PHP developer ready to work as part of a growing team in Exeter. Extensive experience working in PHP is a must and a fluid knowledge of object orientated programming essential.
My client is an innovative company comprising of web designers and software engineers. They have been established since 2000 and offer a range of services from consultancy, development through to maintenance and support.
- Liaising with clients regularly and maintaining a project tracker.
- Drawing up detailed specifications.
- Training and mentoring junior team members.
- Meeting legal requirements on accessibility, freedom of information and privacy.
- Working with a variety of content management systems.
- Ensuring imagery and execution of design meets company branding policies and/or requirements of the client.
- Assisting with editing content, proof reading and managing changes.
- Debugging code and prototyping/testing.
- Load testing and security probing.
- Researching current technology trends.
- Continual professional development.
- Leasing with outside agencies.
- Experience in some if not all of following an advantage - Composer, Symphony, Laravel, Wordpress, Objective C, Codrova, Automations, Databases, Linux servers and cloud architecture.
- A good working knowledge of the principles of current web page technologies essential including HTML5, Sass, jQuery, Angular.
- Solid PHP fundamentals
- Understanding of building applications using packages and components
- Broad understanding of back-end and front-end technologies
- Small Friendly team
- City centre based
- On going learning and development
Working Hours: 9am to 5.30pm (May be some flexibility for the right candidate)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445814