Java Developer (Groovy, Spring Boot) - to £100K dep on exp, London
Fast-growing fintech organisation, with a track record of success over the last five years and a newly-secured round of funding, has a number of vacancies for full-stack Java developers to design and deliver their flagship products and build upon their (already considerable) success.
Working in an established development function with a start-up mentality, developers will be responsible for building and maintaining high-quality software, working with core APIs and gaining exposure to the company?s proprietary algorithmic rules engine.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Java developer to work in a business where technology is the be-all and end-all, so the successful Java Developer MUST HAVE:
- A strong background in Java development ? ESSENTIAL
- Good back end experience - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in Groovy or similar JVM languages ? Ruby, Scala, Clojur, Go etc ? DESIRABLE
- Experience in Spring Boot or similar ? Grails, JSF, Vaadin, GWT ? DESIRABLE
- Ideally, front-end experience in React, Redux, angular ? DESIRABLE, DEF NOT ESSENTIAL
This is a great opportunity for good technical developers to join a company in its next phase of growth, where technology is paramount and critical to the company?s success, so send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959447227