2nd Line IT Support
Desktop Support / Senior Helpdesk, Service Desk Engineer, Server, Applications
This is a unique opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a busy IT environment and work for a leading company in a highly technical environment that offers clear paths of progression and development.
You will provide remote support to a large number of users across several sites in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements, with professionalism and authority. Good customer service skills are paramount and managing customer expectations.
You will have:
- Experience in supporting Windows, MS Office environments
- Experience in administering Active Directory, Group Policies
- Experience of working with Citrix or Thin Client technologies
- Experience of supporting laptops and mobile devices
- Experience of backup technologies, patching and windows updates
- Experience in using remote support tools.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery
- Drive, energy and initiative
Please note: This role is to work in a 24/7 service desk environment operating on a shift rota. On average, 1 in every 8 weeks will be a late/night shift to be worked remotely from home.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please don't hesitate and apply now!
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, or any other role via Elliot Partnership, you are consenting to your personal information being registered with us and maintained into our CRM. We may, from time to time contact you about other relevant positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439244