Level 2 Support Analyst
A Level 2 Support Analyst is required to join a large fleet-leasing organisation based in Tamworth, to provide high quality technical support, advice, and guidance on the client's range of products and services.
- Responsible for the management of all assigned calls and tickets through the support life cycle, providing customers with timely and accurate updates.
- Provide customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the attainment of KPI's and SLA compliance.
- Writing SQL scripts to correct data.
- Running SQL scripts on SQL Servers.
Your Skills & Experience
- A strong background in Windows Operating Systems, i.e XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2012 servers.
- A proven track record in providing excellent Customer Support.
- The ability to work under pressure and to prioritise issues.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439215