PHP Developer (mid-senior level)
***PHP Developer ? fulltime/ permanent ? competitive salary - multiple locations available: Brighton/ Sheffield/ Leeds/ Glasgow/ London/ Manchester/ Liverpool***
I am currently recruiting for a leading technology partner who specialise in ecommerce, content management, and custom software development. They call industry-leading organisations their clients as well as working with exciting start-ups. I am looking for a number of PHP Developer?s to join them in their offices across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on large-scale enterprise projects and have exposure to a range of PHP frameworks. All projects run using Agile methodologies and you will be part of a SCRUM team.
This brilliant company offer competitive salaries, a flexible working environment (flexible core hours) and training days.
You will be involved in projects across a number of stages and so your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to client proposals
- Set up the environment for the commencement of a project
- - Making decisions about tools and services to use
- Undertake Sprint work ? writing code and carrying out tests
- Liaise between junior developers and clients/ stakeholders
- Contribute and participate in agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups and demos)
- Attend project retrospectives
Essential skills and experience:
- A strong programming base ? ability to write code following best practice
- Ability to design and construct PHP applications ? defining architecture solutions to connect services, ORM?s and caching
- Ability to work on internal projects ? gathering requirements, creating analysis and prioritisation
- GIT version control system
- Experience working in a variety of corporate and commercial environments (including large enterprise and start-ups)
- Experience working on multiple types of projects
- Ideally you will hold a relevant certification for your field of experience
- A degree in Computer Science of similar is desirable
Please contact Natasha at 5Q Consultancy with any further questions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439037