Trainee Test Analyst - Junior Software Tester - Entry Level
Trainee Test Analyst / Entry Level Junior Software Tester that is keen to learn, train and develop their career within this exciting industry is required for a Global Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable + Training + Benefits
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
** No Experience Required **
** Bootcamp Training Program **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
IMPORTANT ? PLEASE READ: Unfortunately, there is no sponsorship available for entry-level positions. If you do not have current work rights for the UK, please do not apply.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a recent IT Graduate with marks of distinction looking for a prime entry level position in the IT industry? Or
- Are you an individual who is enthusiastic about all things computers, gaming, apps, and IT, but never had the opportunity to do that in a degree setting? Or
- Are you a Developer who has seen the light and decided that testing is really where it starts, not where it ends and is just as cool to be in? Or
- Are you a Technical Support or Call Centre / IT Helpdesk Analyst who would like to become an expert Tester? Or
- Are you an Individual seeking a career change that provides the opportunity for a long and successful professional career?
If any of the above relate to you and you?re keen to start a new career in IT Testing, then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity to join the Company?s Bootcamp Training Program as a Trainee Test Analyst / Entry Level Junior Software Tester.
We are certain this opportunity will be like no other providing top quality training and ongoing mentoring to support you through a long and fruitful testing career with the Company.
"Before I applied for the Bootcamp program I was working as a book-keeper, unsure of what to do next. The Company gave me the opportunity to explore an industry I'd never really considered before. The training and support I received was fantastic and has now allowed me to work on a variety of projects across many different domains, as a fully-fledged Test Analyst."
This is testimony from just one of their Software Testing Bootcamp Graduates and you could be one of those!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Due to unprecedented demand for their IT testing services professionals, the Company is delighted to unveil their latest Software Testing Bootcamp in Reading. For up to 12 individuals, this is the first step in securing a career in one of the fastest growing disciplines within the IT industry. The Software Testing Bootcamp is a 5-day intensive training program that will up-skill you in the key components of testing, in preparation for the day-to-day activities that a Tester would undertake for any of their clients. They are looking for the best and brightest minds to have the opportunity to join them at the Software Testing Bootcamp.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company has been ranked in the top 5 world's largest pure play testing services provider. Doubling in size over the last few years, they have over 1,300 permanent employees in Australia, New Zealand, UK and India, and since commencing operations their Training Department has trained in excess of 20,000 professionals. The Company is built on the core principle that quality people lead to quality outcomes.
As a successful Trainee Test Analyst / Entry Level Junior Software Tester you will work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Their Leadership Team is highly accessible and will help you reach your goals and grow your career.
Joining the Testing Team as a Trainee Test Analyst / Entry Level Junior Software Tester, you will receive ongoing mentoring within the workplace from some of the best testing professionals in the industry. You'll also receive an excellent remuneration package and all the associated benefits of working for the Company, including the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB) and Agile Essentials. In addition, there are staff parties/activities, great employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
- Search & Selection: through behavioural and aptitude selection, we will select the best individuals to participate, this will include a video interview! Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 9 November 2017.
- Information Sessions will take place on Wednesday 15 November 2017 followed by 20-minute-long interviews on the same day
- The Bootcamp: 5-day intensive training focusing on the application of best practice test techniques in the workplace from 27 November 2017 - 1 December 2017
- Bootcamp Selection: Exam on final day of training week
- Letter of Offer for up to 12 lucky Boot Campers to join as a Tester in January 2017
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The motivation to be the best
- Full unrestricted working rights in the United Kingdom
- The aptitude and attitude that would make you stand out from the rest of the pack
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Prepared to work from their Head Office in Reading or at client sites anywhere in the UK
- A team player!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3760
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439660