Backup and Storage Engineer
Ready to join a world leader in the backup and recovery market…
Are you a backup enthusiast looking for a new opportunity within the Data Management space? Then this could be the next position for you!
Our client is on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer or Sys-Admin that loves backup and complex troubleshooting, who can join their market-leading organisation which is currently changing the future of the backup industry!
This is what you could be doing…
This position will see you join our client’s Windows, Backup and Storage focussed Technical Support Team.
You will be responsible for complex troubleshooting and will work with a team of passionate and dedicated trouble-shooters with the same goal of going above and beyond for their customers.
You will take ownership from start to finish and work with the development team on identifying a possible solution.
What it takes to join!
- Experience of working within a IT Technical Support/Systems Administrator position.
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting Windows Server 2008/2012
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting Backup Software
- Experience working with Tape Drives/Libraries and RAID
- Loves to troubleshoot and get stuck into tricky technical challenges.
- Exposure to working with SAN/NAS technologies
- A good understanding of FibreChannel or iSCSI
This is an exciting opportunity to join the No 1 Data Management global vendor into a role where you will be fully trained in their product and you will make a difference within this technically challenging position.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!