Accounts Assistant/ Finance Administrator
I am actively looking for a dedicated, hardworking administrator with advanced knowledge and experience working with the accounts and financial side of a business or department. This is for a creative company based in Falmouth who are look for a likeminded individual to join their team as the 'go-to' for anything related to Finance. This includes but is not limited to Purchase & Sales Ledgers, reconciliation accounts, general book keeping, invoicing and ensuring that all income and expenditures are reflected as Profit & Loss through updated spreadsheets.
A dynamic, enthusiastic team everyday will be a new day. If this sounds like the role for you, call me today so that I can tell you a little bit more about the up and coming company and the role.
- Successful applicant will be experienced in book keeping and be qualified to AAT level or part qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a finance administrator
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting package, i.e. QuickBooks
- Communicate the financial aspects of the business in an effective manner to ensure all members are up to date and understand it
- Experienced with excel and Microsoft office
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate loyalty, be hardworking and have a keen eye for detail
- Should be able to work with others as part of a team but continue independently with key duties and responsibilities
- Successful applicant will need to be organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Ensure that all accounting practices and financials are dealt with in a professional and concise manner
- Do all companies bookkeeping and finances
- Ensure all bank reconciliations are done
- Analyse and produce management accounting reports
- Work closely with the office administrator, with paper work and keeping everything up to date and in order
Excellent benefits, if you are looking to join company to be part of a team. Please call me today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444965