Preschool Early Years Qualified Teacher
Qualified Preschool Early Years Teacher, Harrow, northwest London, Middlesex (QTS, NQT, Early Years PGCE, EYT, EYPS).
- Starting salary £22,000 pa (pro rated for term time option)
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm shifts
- Preferably all year round working but term time option available (salary will be pro-rated for term time)
- 6 month maternity cover contract with possibility for extension
This nursery is a medium/large nursery setting with a professional yet friendly down to earth culture and is looking for someone that is committed and passionate with an open and friendly nature. This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual that has invested in their academic development to take that step into teaching whilst also becoming part of the senior management team.
- Develop and implement work schemes and lesson plans in line with the requirements of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Support and motivate children to learn and develop through planned play and activities
- Monitor children?s progress, and identify and deal with any issues
- Speak to parents and/or carers about their children?s development
- Work with area SENCOs, health professionals and local regulatory bodies/programmes
- Can either be QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher), EYT (Early Years Teacher) or EYPS (Early Years Professional Status) or have PGCE in Early Years
- A teacher that has experience running a class with 3-5 year olds as the position will be to oversee the running of the room as well as mentoring and training nursery staff within the room
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444181