International Tax Compliance Manager
Title : International Tax Compliance Manager
Location : Hampshire
Salary Up to £80k DOE, plus excellent benefits
Contract - Full Time & Permanent
CommTech are proud to be working in partnership with a world class leader in Emerging Technologies
In winning a number of prestigious tenders our client has an immediate contract opening within their senior leadership team. This is a brand new role for our client
The role will involve:
- Manage regional tax compliance for international value added taxes (VAT) including the preparation, filing and payment of VAT returns insuring timely and accurate compliance. Support international income tax compliance. Requirements include:
- Demonstrated ability to oversee/manage the work of experienced tax professionals, potentially including third party providers
- Develop a plan and process for identifying potential exposure for VAT with continued international growth.
- Advise compliance risks, recommendations to reduce risks
- Manage and develop procedure for tax planning and audits
- Familiarity with specific business processes and systems such as SAP
- Ability to meet deadlines while providing excellent customer service to served business units
- Ability to conduct detailed tax research to provide excellent, consistent guidance to served business units
- Proficient in the use of tax research software
- Familiarity with varying tax jurisdictional requirements for VAT taxes
- Extensive VAT compliance experience.
- Experience with international income tax compliance.
- Effective leadership experience in overseeing and managing the work of tax professionals in both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build long standing relationships
- Effective teaming and coordination with financial services organizations
- Demonstrated analytical skills to drive solutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing and resolving VAT audits.
- VAT experience across multiple taxing jurisdictions.
- Experience with drafting and implementing policies and procedures for cross-border and multiple jurisdictional VAT activity
- Experience with planning to minimize VAT costs for cross-border and multiple jurisdictional VAT activity
- Experience with requesting and operating VAT suspension authorizations such as Inward Processing or Customs Warehousing
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities and to work dynamically with cross-functional teams and multiple internal clients
- Experience working directly with business clients and working with foreign tax advisors at law firms or the foreign offices of Big Four accounting firm.
- Support corporate development activities in evaluating, developing, and executing foreign acquisitions and joint ventures in a VAT-efficient manner.
- Experience in coordinating transfer pricing and BEPS compliance
Some international travel will be required as part of this role
Due to the nature of our clients business candidates MUST be able to obtain a SC (Security Clearance) For details on the pre-requisites of obtaining a SC Clearance please visit ************************************-vetting-and-clearance, before applying to this vacancy.
For short-listing purposes if you are non UK/EU who has not lived in the UK for more than 5 years then your application will be automatically rejected. Tier 2 Sponsorship are not available for this reason also. If you require Tier 2 Sponsorship your application will automatically be rejected
A more detailed Job spec can be provided on request
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440362