Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants with an excellent reputation for staff development and training. Due to their continued success they are looking to strengthen their team with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Senior.
Working with a broad ranging portfolio of clients, your duties in this varied role will include:
* Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Associated tax computations and lodgements
* Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
* VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
* Management of internal and external stakeholders
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
* AAT Qualified
* Extensive experience in an accountancy practice environment
* Possibly studying towards ACA or ACCA
* Outstanding presentation and communication skills
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, with excellent internal training and potential for career advancement. The company is based in modern offices and offers study and CPD support alongside a highly competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then I would like to hear from you. Please apply to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE3844.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440882