IT Systems Support Analyst Apprentice
Do you prefer working and learning? Are you an individual with long time career prospects? If so apply now and kick start your career!
You will be working for...
Middlesex Universitys Hendon campus. Will be also working with other departments to ensure compliance PCI data security standards in relation to card payment processing and data storage, as appropriate for the level of transactions being processed. Maintain audit records of compliance checks for validation by payment card acquirers and issuers.
- Act as first point of first line support in relation to the above systems. Income Management System (Pay360)
- Responsible for system administration of the AIM, maintaining its integrity at all times by ensuring appropriate security controls, skilled end-user applications and the successful interfaces with other financial databases.
- To support the S&TM in the continued system development projects.
- To document the systems operations for technical and end-user purposes.
- Responsibility for annual accounts receivable maintenance including; instalment plans, billing and fee assessments rules.
- To liaise with other University departments (e.g. Academic Registry, Accommodation Services and Schools) to ensure the integrity of the student records to ensure that correct charging is achieved.
- Day to day management of the finance portlet of MyUniHub, the University's student portal.
- To document the systems operations for technical and end user purposes.
- Day to day management of the University's online store, adding products, courses and events, together with the provision of management information.
- Day to day management of the University's RCP (Recurring Card Payment) system.
- Management of Financial Services intranet content.
- System admin tasks relating the operation of the Tableau reporting tool including; user access, configuration and interfaces.
- Contribute to the department business enhancement programme.
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance PCI data security standards in relation to card payment processing and data storage, as appropriate for the level of transactions being processed. Maintain audit records of compliance checks for validation by payment card acquirers and issuers.
- Deliver training to staff on 1:1 and a classroom basis. Develop online training content.
- Any other duties as determined by the Systems and Treasury Manager commensurate with the grade.
Your supporting statement on your application form will be assessed to see how you meet each of the following criteria
Education / Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE's (A-C grade and above)
- English and Math's A levels
- Basic IT skills, particularly, report writing, database skills Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to explain.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits & Future Prospect:
Full time role with Middlesex University, and the potential to be put on a Network Engineering Level 4.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959442349