Mid-Level Net Developer
A UK wide retail company based in Kent are looking for a Mid-Level .Net Developer to join them on their journey to further success. They have a huge online presence and want to ensure they continue delivering high performing sites based on the .Net framework.
With great communication skills, you will fit in easily with the company's experienced Agile .Net development team, whilst making your mark in managing and introducing new features to existing applications.
Your next .Net adventure starts now;
- A salary of £30,000 - £45,000 DOE comes as standard with the extra perks of childcare vouchers, private healthcare
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Each member of the team is rewarded based on their merits, training and further development is actively encouraged.
- Get involved with Friday lunches, after work drinks and organised team trips
Let's get technical
- You will be a confident software developer, with skills across C# and ASP.Net
- As well as experience and skills across ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI, Entity Frame work and SQL server
- Desirable's; TDD, TFS, Crystal Reports, SSIS/SSRS
As Mid-Level .Net Developer you will also get stuck in providing support for database and application upgrades whilst taking on responsibility for production issues.
Want to get on board with this dynamic brand that upholds a great reputation in the luxury travel market? Take your career to new heights with this .Net Developer role and apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441396