Software Developer / Tester
Software Developer / Tester
£Competitive Plus Bonus (up to 5% of salary), Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, HealthShield Flexible Health Cash-Back Scheme (after probation), 25 Days? Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hearst Health International guides important care moments by delivering vital information to everyone involved in an individual?s health journey. We offer independent, unbiased and evidence-based solutions to create the ultimate patient journey, facilitate safe medication decisions and drive high-quality clinical performance.
Now, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated Software Developer / Tester to develop our Cloud hosted SaaS solution, OptimiseRx. This utilises a RESTful web API and scaled-out SQL Server database layer to provide real-time prescribing support and clinical guidance at the point of care.
OptimiseRx seamlessly integrates with the prescribing workflow of a clinical system, providing healthcare professionals with vital guidance based on individual patient records.
As a Software Developer / Tester, you will:
- Work as part of a Scrum team
- Take responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of the technology stack underpinning our entire solution
- Follow Agile methodologies to design, develop and test software
- Carry out code reviews
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand customer requirements
- Provide on-call out of hours support on a rota basis
Interested? If so, you will need proven experience of high-level participation in at least two commercial C# projects, utilising the following skills:
- Analysis and design
- C#, MVC
- Unit Testing, preferably using Nunit
We would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have C# coding experience or experience as a Software Developer, Software Tester, Tester, Software Application Developer, Application Developer, C# Developer, C# Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
What?s in it for you?
- Work on a ground-breaking solution that is making a positive impact on the healthcare industry
- Develop your career with an innovative and growing company
- Collaborate with a large and friendly team of Developers
- Dedicated training time
- Flexible start and finish times
- Option to purchase up to five days? holiday (in addition to your 25 days? holiday and Bank Holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- Payroll giving
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
Webrecruit and Hearst Health International are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Developer / Tester, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444600