Test Automation Engineer - UFT -
We're working with a consulting partner based in London, who specialise in delivering Testing solutions to clients in the UK. They're always looking to add talented automation engineers to their team, both on a contract and permanent basis.
Here is a little more about what they'd expect from their automation consultants.
In return for all of us, you will get the chance to work with some cutting edge systems, for some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
Test automation development 60%
* Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool
* Maintain test automation framework
* Select and develop appropriate test automation tools
* Work with the development team to create and maintain an automated nightly test pack.
* Ensure proper traceability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed. * Report progress and provide any test metrics or reports required to support the Test Manager/Lead.
* Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of test cases.
Maintaining automation scripts and adherence to our Test Automation Framework 30%
* Reviewing & updating automated regression test scripts
* Coordinating with test team members to ensure any changes are fed into scripts * Creating new automation scripts (if required)
* Continually reviewing and ensuring alignment to the overall Automation Strategy and Framework
Continual improvement & innovation 10%
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436781