Retail Sales Assistant
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant to join their team based in Rochdale. You will be employed on a full time permanent basis and receive a competitive rate of £7.70 per hour
Are you a vaper?
Do you use an electronic cigarette?
Do you have what it takes to be part of their team?
An opportunity with such autonomy and growth are few and far between. As a Retail Sales Assistant within this fast paced business, you are going to be at the very heart of the action.
Responsibilities of their Retail Sales Assistant
- Driving Sales and meeting targets
- Accurately processing customers' orders through the Epos system
- Promoting & selling electronic cigarettes to shoppers, conversing with potential new customers & offering vaping product solutions to suit their needs.
- Handling orders, queries, complaints and refunds
- Have a clear and accurate knowledge of all products available
- Driving offers and marketing promotions to drive customer engagement
- Deliver warranty information, product care and maintenance requirements
- Carry out customer consultations
- Understand customer needs and advise on product options
- Deliver excellent customer service
Skills needed to become their Retail Sales Assistant
- Previous experience in retail/ customer service (not essential)
- Clear and concise numeracy & communication skills
- Professional, enthusiastic and friendly approach at all times
- Excellent team player
- A sales & target driven person is a must!
- You don't have to be a vaper, but if you are that would be an advantage
Benefits of working for our client
In addition to the above requirements, the company also offers staff discounts, an achievable bonus scheme, 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays), uniform and full training will be provided.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Retail Sales Assistant then please click 'apply' now! They'd love to hear from you!
Rates of pay are dependant on age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441675