Condition Monitoring Engineer
Our client is a national engineering company and they require an experienced Condition Monitoring Engineer to join them on a permanent basis and to cover the areas of Cumbria and Scotland.
- Use various types of techniques including but not limited to vibration and thermography
- Carry out the interpretation, analysis and compilation of detailed reports
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and relate to customer instructions
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Good team working skills as well as working on own initiative
- Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- High standard of report writing with the ability of altering to suit customer?s or business? requirements
- Ability to adapt and innovate
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and products and their applications
- GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Modern technical or commercial apprenticeship, A level or relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent ISO18436 level 2 or equivalent in CM techniques
- Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Fully proficient in specialist VA and/or thermographic equipment.
- Minimum of 1 year?s work experience in a CM environment
The hours of work are 8am to 4.30pm but you will spend time travelling to different sites, accommodation and company car will be provided for this role as the sites are based in different locations in Cumbria and Scotland.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441411