Head of Marketing - £40-£60k - London
Our client is looking for a smart & curious Head of Marketing to help them deliver improved customer growth.
This client is the UK?s leading video platform for business and are well established having just turned 10.
What you?ll do
Your mission is to increase visits, leads and customers. It?ll be up to you how you go about it. You?ll own all aspects of the customer acquisition journey - brand awareness, lead generation & conversion.
You?ll develop the marketing strategy, implement that strategy, report results & iterate as you need to.
To do this, you?ll need to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base and craft user personas to help us build our product, communicate with and appeal to these users
- Identify & analyse our most successful marketing channels
- Develop our website & content
Who they?re looking for
A fast learner
We need someone who can learn on the go, roll their sleeves up and wear multiple hats. They?re a small team which means everything you do has an impact.
They?ll be looking to you to guide them so they need someone who is creative, confident & bursting with ideas & enthusiasm.
As they grow you?ll be able to build your team around you. Hiring will very much be lead by you. Once you?ve settled in you?ll have a good handle of which activities we should scale and who you need on your team to help you do it.
A good communicator
You?ll be the voice of marketing across all areas of the business and will work closely with Product, Sales and Customer Success to make sure they have a good product/market fit & can grow & retain their new business.
What else would be nice?
This client is happy to provide support & training to help you develop your skills in any of these areas, so you shouldn?t feel you have to check every box. Ultimately we?re looking for someone bright & enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn so if that?s you get in touch anyway - fortune favours the brave ;)
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience, preferably with a strong digital focus in a startup environment
- Familiar with:
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin Sponsored Content
- A knowledge of html/css/SQL would be advantageous but by no means necessary
- A track record of successful audience-building marketing campaigns
- A track record of not-so-successful audience-building marketing campaigns (Nobody is perfect, and even the best laid plans can fail - but tell us why. It?s important to us that you?re able to understand and learn from your mistakes, otherwise how will you make sure they don?t happen again?).
Perks and compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Support - you?ll have the opportunity to attend conferences like Saastock, Saastr & Web Summit. But they?re also open to any specific training courses you might like to go on - just let them know!
- Remote working - most of our team take 1 day each week as a focus day so you can really sink your teeth into a project.
- Cycle 2 work - if you want to brave London traffic they?ll help you buy a bike to be proud of.
- Season Ticket Loan - if you don?t want to brave London traffic they?re happy to assist with commute costs and offer loans for TfL season tickets.
- Childcare vouchers
- Fully stocked beverage fridge with weekly fresh fruit, cereal and a range of both healthy and not-so-healthy snacks.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443172