Account Administrator (30hrs)
About the Company: Our client is a privately owned manufacturing company based in Derby who are looking for and Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, working 30 hours per week.
- Allocation of customer payments; credit control and statements.
- Monitor and reporting on monthly cash flows and linked to the finance system.
- Purchase ledger, processing of supplier invoices and presenting for approval.
- Completing supplier payment runs for each month.
- On-line banking and preparation of payments.
- Processing receipts and payments, cash book/bank reconciliations.
- Closing for month end.
- Pro-forma invoicing.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- AAT qualified (foundation level)
- You will be computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, and capable using Sage Line 200.
- Numeracy, accuracy and good communication skills are essential for the successful completion of the role.
- Good organisational skill and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work on own initiative.
- Be punctual and flexible to meet technical deadlines.
- Have a clean and valid driver's license.
What's in it for you? This is a part time position working 30 hours per week. This can be over 4 or 5 days. Salary will be around £22,880-£25,000 P/A (Full time equivalent and depending on experience)
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to ************************* or telephone ************ for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430417