Salaried GP, Slough - £77,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a forward thinking, well-staffed group, who pride themselves on staff retention and development. You would be given the opportunity for unrivalled professional development, as the Partners team already pursues a range of specialist clinical interests and run specialist clinics. The role will offer you a low workload given the outstanding level of support afforded to you by the multi-disciplinary teams, and administrative staffing. A flat staffing structure will allow a flexible and optional path of progression, and you will be joining a varied and close knit team of staff.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Slough. Within close reach of the M4 and M25, with on-site parking provided for all GPs.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £77,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs