Quality And Compliance Manager
How would you like to be a part of an organisation that helps to save lives at sea on a daily basis, an organisation that is held in high esteem all over the UK?
Sound good? If so please read on...
Quality and Compliance Manager
6 month fixed contract
Our client is currently looking for a Quality and Compliance Manager to join its asset management team at their new state of the art facility in Poole.
In this role you will be responsible for a team of 2 and will be providing the EAM (Engineering Asset Management Team) with a single source for Quality and Compliance Assurance.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of the Quality and Compliance Framework, including the management and maintenance of EAM Policies and Standards, EAM Process Classification structure and the implementation of the Duty Holder Framework in EAM.
- Ensure that EAM are aware of, and have the necessary policies, processes and systems to ultimately comply with all necessary regulation, certification and accreditation requirements.
- In stream lead and coordination of the assessment, validation and certification of management systems to external standards where required.
- Assure the registration, documentation control, publication and maintenance of EAM Policies and Standards.
- Conduct and support of internal compliance audits.
- Oversee the strategy and management of the Synergy process mapping solution and line management of the process mapping coordinators
- Ensure an effective system is in place for the tracking and reporting of the status of corrective actions to address identified non-compliances.
- Support the development of performance indicators to evidence compliance and quality status issues, monitor and report on their results to facilitate
- Support the Procurement team in the appraisal, selection and ongoing evaluation of key suppliers.
- Become involved in other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- A degree in a relevant business study or quality management would be desirable
- Experience working within an engineering environment
- Good amount of experience working within quality, compliance and asset management
- Some experience in project management would be beneficial
- Experience implementing ISO 9001 standards in engineering environments
- Auditing experience
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440718