Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst- Non for Profit- City of London
Are you looking to develop your career with Information Security? Would you like to join a global market leading consultancy who are building their security team? Can you demonstrate a broad experience within Cyber Security? Do you have experience working within an Information Security focused role but would now like to specialise in the area? Would you like to join a London based organisation that prides itself on providing its staff with first class training and exposure to new technology?
Robert Half Technology are recruiting a Cyber Security Analyst for a London based organisation that works closely with three of the biggest and most recognisable charities in the UK. The successful candidate will become part of a busy IT function supporting 6,000 users in almost 1,000 sites across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of 2, The Cyber Security Analyst will be working closely with the Information Security Officer, Operations, Architecture and Engineering the to ensure that computer systems and facilities remain secure and that IT Security is effectively managed.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis of vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks). Investigating available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities.
- Recommending solutions and best practices for cyber security improvement.
- Testing for compliance with security policies and procedures, including undertaking security investigations.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation, and management of security solutions
- Assisting in the creation, implementation, and management Disaster Recovery Plan
- Assisting in the management of Service Continuity Plan
- Analysis of vulnerabilities in Design Briefs for security related projects
To be considered, you will have:
- Analytically and technical skills that include experience of implementing defined IT Security solutions in a substantive business. This should include use of modern, industry recognised technologies.
- Experience of working with Cryptography technologies
- A practical understanding of information security specifically meeting public sector data/information security requirements [e.g. CESG guidelines] is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further develop their Cyber Security Knowledge in a small yet highly collaborative team. We are looking for someone who has a real passion for all things security. In return, we offer a fantastic chance to progress within the business and become a specialist in the field.
Salary: £25-30K + excellent Benefits
Location: City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438791