Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager - SW London - Managed Service Provider - £50K - £60K
Are you looking to sink your teeth into a pivotal role within a growing IT managed service organisation? Are you an experience Service Desk Manager looking to work for a forward-thinking managed service provider with international offices and clients?
We are a leading managed service provider focused on provider professional services to a range of organisations, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and adopting an enjoyable working environment!
The Service Desk Manager will be managing a team of 15 - 20 service desk professionals on a daily basis, ensuring service levels are met (and exceeded) whilst bringing a some new ideas to a growing organisation. This will be ideal for a someone coming from a managed service/service provider type background.
- Experience of service desk management within an outsourced support type environment
- Experience of managing 15 - 20 engineers from 1st to 3rd line
- Great interpersonal skills, able to converse at all levels
- Experience of hiring and firing, working closely with stake holders to help shape the direction of the organisation
- Dealing with service led escalations, undertaking service reviews whilst driving KPIs
- Good knowledge of an industry leading call logging system
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow into the role and shape your progression with this class leading Microsoft Gold Partner which also provides professional service offering to the Financial Services, Legal and Banking sectors.
Location - South West London
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 +Overtime + 25 days holidays + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438694