Salary: £40,000 ? 50,000 + Very Good Benefits Package.
Our client is a Social Intranet that helps makes companies great places to work.
Their clients are organisations that care about their employees and company culture, such as:
To include: -
- Columbia University
Their offices are in Brighton and they will make sure you have everything you need to do your job well.
They?re a very people focused startup business and strive for an open and transparent work culture and value people that push themselves and empower their fellow teammates.
- New Mac with a big screen
- Good chair with a sit/stand desk
- Beers in the fridge
- Comfy sofa
They love to celebrate their success, so there?s often lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we?ll make sure you love working there.Only those wanting to become an integral part of an exciting and rapidly changing startup should apply.
- Product focused ? they solve problems together and everybody has a say in strategy & design.
- Excited by working in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Comfortable with functional programming.
- Familiar with React.JS and the surrounding ecosystem.
- Comfortable working in the DOM and using jQuery.
- Familiar with build tools such as Webpack and Gulp.
- Experienced with JIRA.
- Able to occasionally travel to the USA / India.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435565