Contact Centre Coach
The purpose of this role is to monitor customer interactions calls and quality check customer interactions within the guidelines of our quality framework.
- Analyse customer interactions through voice, email and webchat
- Produce individual coaching support plans to improve advisor performance
- Coach and mentor front line team
- Support with new starter training and mentoring
- Implement and lead call calibration sessions within the contact centre
- Review and implement customer contact service guidelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
- Excellent communications and engagement skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- The ability to build rapport and provide honest and open feedback in a tactful and sensitive manner to increase performance and highlight blind-spots
- Previous experience of working in a Call/Contact Centre or customer service environment
- Experience of auditing customer interactions is essential
- Have experience of people development, mentoring, coaching and experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437318