Located: Thame, Oxfordshire
Salary: £40 - 50,000 + Excellent Benefits and work culture.
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Web Developer to join and help drive the growth of a growing digital agency who are just 20 minutes from Oxford. They're a team of digital professionals, who are designing and developing websites and apps and due to growth, they're looking to appoint a Senior Web Developer with drive and a passion to help shape their business and move to the next step.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web development using ASP.NET, C# & SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge of CMS systems, preferably Umbraco or Episerver.
- You'll be responsible for the development of their clients'websites and apps, from start to finish.
- Manage enhancements & defect resolution on an ongoing basis.
- Utilise best practices and design methods to insure the success of our projects.
- You'll have the ability to create websites from designs to deployment.
- Need to be flexible, adaptable and deliver high quality work on tight deadlines.
- Communicate effortlessly with clients and colleagues.
- Develop websites with Umbraco and Episerver CMS.
- Implement enhancements and fixes.
- Build server-side components using ASP.NET.
- Liaise and present directly with clients.
- Communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- The person who joins this business will be given a lot of freedom to develop their skills and increase their value to the company. They have a training & conference allowance that team members can allocate as they wish.
- The first review will take place at the end of the probation period, with a formal review every annual anniversary. Salary negotiations will be dependent on overall company as well as for individual performance in areas such as:
What you can expect
- Personal training and conference allowance.
- Time to attend (and speak) at events.
- Personal projects time.
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays.
- Dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment.
- Great work-life balance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435564