Private Client Solicitor/Cilex BEDFORD (£25k-£40k)
Reporting to the Panel Deputyship/Supervising Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in Court of Protection work including Deputyship Applications, On-going Finance Administration, and Ancillary Applications such as Trustee Orders, Interim Orders, and Statutory Will Applications.
Ideally candidates will have-
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
- The candidate should be experienced in most aspects of Private Client work, particularly probate work
- The Firm offers generous financial incentives with the opportunity of quarterly pay rises (which could push salaries up by £4k each year) and an end of year bonus of 20%
- The Firm offers a three year (fast-track) career progression plan, where it is possible for the candidate to achieve equity partnership within three years. In short, if the candidate hits their target in year one, the candidate will be promoted to associate Solicitor. If the candidate hits their target in year two, the candidate will be promoted to Salary Partner. If the candidate hits their target in year three, the candidate will be offered equity partnership. The firm has a robust five year business plan, based on growth and profitability, and the current Partners recognise that this can only be achieved with more commercially minded Partners on board and this is why we offer this career progression plan.
If you are interested please apply below or call AMI on ************* Thank you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436679