Audio Visual Technician
Audio Visual Technician required
An opportunity has arisen for an Audio Visual Technician to join a specialist worldwide company providing support and audio visual solutions to corporate clients. As the successful Audio Visual Technician you will be based onsite at a very prestigious company in Central Manchester.
As Audio Visual Technician, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all clients in safe and correct preparation and operation of all AV/VC technologies
- Offer support throughout presentations and other events requiring use of AV/VC Equipment
- Install, set up and test AV/VC equipment
- Carry out routine testing of all equipment
- Operation of presentation, conference systems and other electronic equipment
- Assist in the diagnosis of faults and help to rectify them ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
To be successful in the role of Webcast Technician, the successful applicant MUST:
- Have experience in setting up, testing and installation of electronic audio visual equipment
- Have a technical knowledge of conferencing and audio visual systems
- Have a high level of computer competency and literacy
- Be methodical, structured and self motivated with exemplary organisation skills
- Be able to work under pressure and remain calm in high-pressure situation
The successful candidate must have experience in a similar role.
In return for your skills and expertise the company are willing to offer a very competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
If you are currently engaged in a similar position, or feel your skills closely match the above description then please do not hesitate to apply.
To apply, or for more information on the role, please send your CV to *************************************
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436730