Key knowledge areas
Understanding of Object-Orientated Programming.
Understanding of the Model-View-Controller architecture pattern.
- PHP (5, 7)
- SQL (MySQL, Microsoft SQL)
- CSS (3, SASS, LESS)
- C# and the .Net framework (4.5+)
Desirable knowledge areas:
- An understanding of the:
- Active Record Database pattern.
- HTTP Protocol.
- Experience with:
- JSON Web APIs (building or consuming).
- Photoshop or similar graphics packages.
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Slim, Symphony.
- Responsive Web Design.
- Version control systems, ideally GIT.
- XML / Http Requests (or the more modern fetch API)
- *nix based operating systems.
We?re on the lookout for Developers to join a web application team supporting in the development of feature rich, single-page applications driven by JSON APIs.
The ideal candidate would be well versed in the modern web stack, although comparable experience will be taken into account.
Attention to detail. Ability to work in a tight-knit team. Desire to learn. Self-motivated. Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Target driven.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436030