Big Data Architect
Big Data Architect
You're never fazed by having to dig into an existing codebase and welcome old code puzzles like an old friend, and enjoy solving them.
Does this sound like you?
A marketing and advertising agency with data science at its heart is looking for a talented Big Data Architect to join their architecture team.
The company is a growing business that values its employees and their happiness, with a positive and engaging office environment. All Egos are left at the door leaving room for a fantastic company culture and a workplace that invests in your career.
So what about you?
- ETL, data warehousing, and database design is a must obviously, preferably 5 years' experience.
- Same goes for Data modelling, data lineage - data flow mapping again 5 years.
- Experience with those Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, bonus points for the likes of Kafka, Mesos, Akka & Lambda architecture.
- Your experience also extends to databases such as Postgres, SQL Server and Oracle, as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins.
A few things you'll be doing as Big Data Architect
- Review, evaluate, and design data services, physical and logical data models and implement high quality data architectures.
- Construct data quality control solutions, along with creating data flow diagrams and implementing ETL pipeline designs to support high-quality reporting.
- Manage & review data, which will include daily data updates, query revision, data scrubbing, code modification and construction.
- Develop strategies for data acquisition, privacy, retention, warehousing and quality.
- Design and develop database systems, data models and high-level information architecture.
Looking for a Big Data Architect role where you can progress your skill and knowledge and become an integral part of an agency in the process? Apply now!
Are you a Data Engineer or a Data Scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436291