We are now recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to join our growing IT Team. The purpose of this role is to manage the Internal IT 3rd Line Team (comprising of Infrastructure, Network and Application Support) and provide a high quality service to corporate users
- Responsible for up to 7 direct reports (Corporate Support), and multiple Vendors ensuring service is provided to support day to day operations on a 24/7/365 basis.
- High level of knowledge of Infrastructure, Networks and Applications.
- Primary escalation point for On Call engineer (In & Out of office hours)
- Maintains high performing service support through multiple service vendors and internal the 3rd line support team.
- Responsible for ensuring high level of performance in the following processes:- Incident, Request, Change, Release, Problem and Escalations
- Produces & distributes weekly/monthly reporting to business stakeholders ? detailing Incidents logged/closed/Major incidents/aged tickets/completed and upcoming deployments
- Takes ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident reviews.
- Assesses individual and collective performance of the team ensuring a high level of service is maintained at all times
- Liaises with project managers, ensuring any deployments to production environment is done so in a controlled manner by adhering to the change and release processes.
- Resource management to ensure sufficient cover is provided to support end users both in Nuneaton & Burton
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills Liaising with the business stakeholders, and multiple service vendors
- Remain calm under pressure and provide excellent service levels in sometimes difficult circumstances
- Leadership and guidance for a service team in a high pressure environment
- Working in compliance with best practise ITIL framework
- Experience with implementing, assessing and working on service models for new technologies
- Service Catalogue Management
- Multi-site Asset Management
- Knowledge of routers, networks, telephony systems, legacy applications, active directory, cisco based network infrastructure, Infrastructure systems, service management tools (e.g. Service Now)
- Resource and Capability Management
- Process documentation
- Knowledge of - Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management
- Problem Management
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436585