INVESTMENT ANALYST (CLIENT REPORTING)
Due to a significant increase in business, a prestigious International Private Bank based in Central London is seeking to recruit an INVESTMENT ANALYST to join their Investment Operations team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for portfolio performance reporting, ensuring that all operational and reporting aspects of the department are processed properly and in accordance with regulatory requirements including CASS compliance. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with proven INVESTMENT REPORTING experience (ideally investment operations) who are looking to advance their career.
Duties to include:
- Portfolio calculation and performance reporting on a monthly basis
- Production of valuation reports and tax reports
- Timely and accurate settlement of all transactions, including confirmation of transactions to clients
- Calculating and processing of client fees
- Monitoring of security price movements
- Securities reconciliations
- Ad-hoc projects where necessary
To be considered for this rare opportunity, candidates will have Cass Compliance and Securities Transactions experience, ideally within a private banking environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436130