Position: Trainee Paraplanner
Salary: Up to £17,500
Cavendish Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established Financial Services practice who are looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner to join their firm. This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience who is looking to progress further in their career. You will be working within a friendly environment and provided with full financial support to pass your exams and become a fully qualified paraplanner.
About the role:
As a Trainee you will be supporting the Financial Adviser so they can provide the best possible advice to their clients.
This role will consist of;
- Preparation of new and existing client files
- Obtaining valuations from product providers
- Contacting third parties and providers to gather detailed information
- Assist with suitability letters
- Obtain all appropriate paperwork, illustrations, applications and Key features documentation
- Open, scan, and distribute the post each morning
- To meet and greet clients and guests as they arrive at the office in a friendly and professional manner
- Prepare meeting rooms prior to clients or guests arriving
- To be the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls
- Send Letters of Authority and Change of Service letters to Providers
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will have some experience within financial services either within an IFA practice or a product provider and you will want to work towards being a qualified paraplanner. You must have strong administrative skills and have the ability to multitask. This role does require you to have a customer centric mindset.
This is a rare opportunity to join a firm who will progress and support your exams and help you push your career forward.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435445