Salary: £35-45000 per annum + extensive benefits
Hours: 7.30am-4.30pm Monday-Thursday, 7.30am-3.30pm Friday
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Are you an experienced within the R&D and NPD field, able to review new and existing products, driving new launches, whilst identify areas for improvement?
Have you the background to demonstrate effective product management, able to accurately document your work?
Based in Stafford, this family owned, ethically strong organisation produce commercial partitioning, screening and hoarding ranges. Their work is renowned for being innovative and client-focussed
Main duties of the job
- Full product range documented for internal and external customers
- New product development
- Full product range developed, enhancing customer satisfaction and profitability
- Drive R&D projects, maximising potential improvements
- Manage marketing launches
- Utilise CAD software
Experience and skills required
- Project management experience
- Strong R&D experience
- Ability to calculate structural and technical change
- Knowledgeable on product research, identifying cost-savings and design improvement
- Suitable structural / engineering qualifications
- CAD sketch-up/Solidworks experience ideal
Benefits: competitive salary, company car allowance, holiday 28 days (including public holidays), pension, free lunches
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on ************* / ************ or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435551