Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading global manufacturing business? Are you an experienced Design Engineer? If so we want to hear from you!!
Holt Engineering are actively assisting one of our leading clients in finding an experienced Design Engineer for their forward thinking business.
The company are a leading manufacturer with a global presence in a very niche market. The Design Engineer will become part of a dynamic team of professional, design various electro-mechanical equipment.
Responsibilities as a Design Engineer:
- Optimise existing high volume products focusing on Design for Manufacture, reduced material cost and improved performance.
- Ensure that all products are designed in accordance with customer requirements, company practice and recognised engineering standards.
- Generate GA's, detail drawings and BoMs.
- To collaborate fully with Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Purchasing, Quality and the Project Manager on new product launches.
Skills and Experience required as a Design Engineer:
- Previous experience in a Design Engineer role.
- Experience using Solidworks
- Broad knowledge and expertise of Engineering.
- Experience of castings, mouldings, machined components and assembly techniques.
- Knowledge of modern design, development techniques and best practice.
- Excellent communication, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to produce work consistently to a high standard within tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a diverse and busy workload.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook.
Salary Expectations: £35,000
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Highly competitive pension scheme
Private Health care after 6 months service
Yearly appraisals - Skills matrix earn as you learn
Please call Holt Engineering on ************ with any questions
Design Engineer/ Engineer/ Engineering/ Draughtsman/ Manufacturing/ Dorset
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436576