Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice who wants to build a career in marketing.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful team working with some of the world's largest brands. Working for two established businesses, you will learn about training, journalism, digital marketing and the design industries.
Media First is an established media and communications training company. For over 30 years we have been designing and delivering bespoke media and communications training programmes that help senior business executives make the most of any meeting with a journalist.
Thirty Seven is a journalist led content creation, web design and digital marketing agency. Based in the same offices as Media First, the Thirty Seven team includes working journalists and people from other editorial backgrounds who know how to create content which delivers a huge impact.
You will be working alongside our internal content editor, account managers and directors to promote our businesses, as well as that of our clients, using a variety of online and offline marketing techniques.
- Proofing and signing off affiliate and internally-produced email marketing campaigns
- Preparing and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Managing marketing automation software
- Updating website content using a variety of content management tools
- Using search engine optimisation audit tools and finding opportunities for clients to increase search engine rankings
- Researching online trends and creating captivating social media posts
- Creating unique and SEO-friendly blog and landing page content across the different websites
- Producing weekly website performance reports
- Contributing creative ideas for upcoming offline and online projects
- Provide assistance with other marketing activities
- Updating our CRM system and learning about databases
- Administrative tasks as required, including answering the telephone and greeting clients
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Excited to begin a career in marketing
- Smart, positive and have a 'can do' attitude
- Highly motivated and well organised
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435866