Allied Bakeries, part of Associated British Foods are looking for an experienced Payroll Advisor to join our Payroll Team based in the Business Services Centre in Liverpool.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll specialist to join a well established Payroll Team that delivers an excellent service for Allied Bakeries and a number of other companies in the ABF Group. Our ideal candidate, as well as being technically sound in all aspects of payroll processing, will also have a thirst for improvement in all they do and a tenacious approach. Deadlines are part and parcel of any payroll expert's life, so you will be comfortable working at pace to deliver.
- To process Monthly payrolls accurately and in accordance with set quality standards and timescales as determined by the business
- Complete RTI submissions for the HMRC
- Accurate and on time Pension Administration and Auto Enrolment Reporting for a variety of pension schemes
- Payment and accurate reconciliation of voluntary and statutory deductions providing breakdowns of such
- To carry out payroll master data activities such as new starters / tax codes etc
- Respond to requests for payroll data ensuring it is provided in an accurate and user friendly format and meets the needs of the user
- Driving and assisting with the completion of any team related continuous improvement tasks through engagement of key stakeholders
- Sound payroll experience to include managing multiple remote and complex payrolls; year end processes and tax changes
- Knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance, SSP and SMP and RTI
- Experience of using computerized time and attendance systems to populate payroll data as well as manual methods
- Experience in delivery of continuous improvements within the Payroll environment
- Good Excel skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959426792